How to use the washing/drying machine
Our washing machine is also a drying machine.
To use the washing machine use these steps:
- Add your clothes
- Add laundry detergent on the left compartment (half cap will be enough).
- Add fabric softener on the center compartment (1 cap will be enough).
- Select the program. We recommend the quick one for not too dirty clothes, and not too much quantity.
You can select 14, 30 or 44 minutes by pressing the clock with the t-shirt button.
- You can also change the washing temperature or spinning revolutions if you want to.
- Press Start button.
- The washing machine will be finished when this signal appears on the panel.
- Unload the clothes to hang them on the drying rack or leave them inside to continue with the drying function.
To use the drying machine follow these steps:
- Select one of the drying programs (different times options, depending on the amount of clothes).